Tuesday, November 20, 2007

yay labels!!!!

since i decided to knit for people this year for christmas, i thought i'd be fun if i had labels for them....
so, i was searching, and my sister said that the ones i found looked kinda fuddy duddy...and so, since i know she likes to look stuff up, i told her to find and make some for me...and that she did!
the only requirements were that it has my name and that its handmade/knit....
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
they finally came in the mail yesterday! i had no idea what she had them look like, i didn't want to know....so, here's a crappy cell phone picture of them



yayay!!! aren't they fun???
i'm excited!!!! i was thinking of putting them on the scarves caddy corner??
speaking of scarves, found out we're not exchanging with one side of the family!! yay!!! one less scarf to make!!
is that bad? that i'm excited about that? they give crappy presents... ohwell...
i've decided i'm not happy with the scarf i've knit for my boss lady, so when i get home, i'ma frog it and see what else i can do with it....other than that, i'm done with 2, and more than halfway done with 2 others....
and i'd like to knit a hat for my sister maybe or something, on account she got me the labels....and i should finish the armwarmers for my coworker, or knit her something else...oh yeah...she covets my ribbon drop stitch scarf...done, that's easy to make....

someone remind me next time i want to knit for presents, not to do it! rather, don't let me start as late as september....i should start in jan....

ugh...back to work


No comments: